Import Documentation and Clearance Officer
– Candidate must be conversant with importation processes.
– Candidate must be conversant with import documentation procedures; getting valid proforma invoice, opening Form M and liaising with the Account department and the bank to open Letters of credit.
– The candidate must be able to follow up shipments from the suppliers and ensure prompt clearance from the ports with all necessary logistics arrangement to ensure successful delivery to the organisation.
– The candidate must ensure that all statutory regulations in importation of goods and services in the country are observed.
– Degree in any social science with a minimum of 5 year s in import documentation/ Clearance/ shipping functions.
All candidates for the above positions must be good team players; they must also possess good interpersonal skills. Computer knowledge is a MUST.
Applications should include the following:
1. Typewritten applications
2. Copies of relevant Certificates
3. Curriculum vitae
4. Names of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of who must be medical prac titioner s under whom the applicants trained or worked. th Application closes 10 February, 2019 Send application to: The Recruiter P.O. Box 7320, Wuse, Abuja or email: firstname.lastname@example.org