• Oversee the financial operations of the project at the state level to ensure timely and
accurate delivery of the monthly financial report to the Project Administrator
• Assist in managing the fund and ensure compliance with an allocation of fund advances and
• Prepare meeting notes for all project and related meetings at the state level
• Develop training modules and provide training support roles on financial literacy and
• Assist in managing budget and expenditure in relation to the project implementation
and budget plan
• Assist in keeping and providing necessary support document in compliance with the
project budget document
• Oversee project procurement management and monitor progress at the state level
• Manage activities in relation to resources, materials, and equipment in adherence to
the approved procurement plan
• Coordinate project management activities in relation to resources, materials, and
equipment in adherence to the approved budget document
• Manage logistics of state-level meetings and internal training etc.
• Undertake any other duties that shall be assigned by the manager
BSc/HND Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline with
minimum of three (3) years’ related experience performing the related role.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of computer-based control
systems, shared network drives, and excel packages
• Have experience in working with youths and should be able to link them to the private
sector and finance partners for financial and enterprise development support.
• Be proficient in the use of MS office packages.
• Have a good team working skills and must be able to share all relevant information with
colleagues and users pro-actively at the right time.
• Have good manners in showing flexibility, respect, friendliness, and cooperation.
• Show the ability for efficient and harmonious team leadership.
• Have a good personality and interpersonal relationships as well as excellent
• Be able to communicate in the Hausa language.
We offer a highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working
conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching a detailed cover letter
and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website:
http://jobs.iita.org/erecruit no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication. The
the application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees
which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional
colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse
workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vacancy for Administrative Officer