• Plan, design and develop E-Learning platform with all functioning modules
(registration, learning platform).
• Basic IT troubleshooting, and knowledge with technical diagnoses, implements
corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines, and/or escalate to other
technical resources as appropriate.
• Liaise with the assistant training coordinator and state training officers about inputs
for eLearning, also train resource persons on best practices of eLearning.
• Provide and respond to inquiries/complaints and technical support to users when and
• Documentation and deliver where required inductions and basic training in the use
of the eLearning platform and other related services provided.
• Information technology technical support of corporate computer-based applications,
install, maintain, and complete backups of the Project data and files.
• Check and review content from resource persons notifying for correction before
uploading learning materials and resources per course to the eLearning platform.
• Monitor virtual classrooms and manage user’s subscription to the platform
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
BSc/HND in Computer science, Statistics, or other related courses or related discipline
with a minimum of five (5) years’ related experience performing the related role. Knowledge and
experience in eLearning design will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be a proficient user of computer software packages related to database
management and data analysis.
• Have experience with quantitative/qualitative analytical techniques.
• Have strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have strong coordination, organizational and analytical skills.
• Have strong experience in writing reports.
• Have intercultural communication skills.
• Ability to use basic packages such as Excel, PPT and other statistical packages
We offer a highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working
conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching a detailed cover letter
and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website:
http://jobs.iita.org/erecruit no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication. The
an application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees
which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional
colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse
workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vacancy for Information and Communication Technology Officer